For this guide, your Terraria server needs to be running with TShock (we explained in another guide how to set up a Terraria server with TShock).
Adding Yourself as Super-Admin
If you haven’t already added yourself as the first super-admin to the server, you’ll need to find your server’s auth code.
- Navigate to your Terraria server’s tshock folder
- Open the authcode.txt file to find your server’s auth code (should be some numbers).
- While in-game, type: /auth <your-auth-code-here>
- You can now add yourself as superadmin by typing: /user add <username>:<password> superadmin
- Login to access your new super admin account by typing: /login <username> <password>
Adding Users as Admins
To add another player to a user group, create an account for them as follows:
/user add <username>:<password> <group>
Then, a user simply needs to login with the following command in-game:
/login <username> <password>
Featured image: Adventure Time Tree Fort by ZackElfie11