- 1. 1.Open your Unturned folder
- 2. 2. Download mods from the Unturned Workshop
- 3. 3. Copy and paste Mod folders
- 4. 4. Load the mods
- 5. Related
- 5.1. Advanced Farming and Herding Guide
- 5.2. Building a Basic Camp in Rust
- 5.3. How to Install Minecraft Mods
- 5.4. How to Play Minecraft Multiplayer
- 5.5. How to Avoid Starvation in Rust
- 5.6. How to Setup WorkshopDL for Garry’s Mod
- 5.7. How to Accept the Minecraft EULA
- 5.8. How to Create an Epic Rust Server
- 6. About This Article
Installing mods on your Unturned server can allow you to customize your game server and quickly change the dynamics of the gameplay. In this guide, you will learn how to easily add workshop mods onto Unturned.
1.Open your Unturned folder
Access the Servers folder: Unturned >Server >Servers
Within the Servers folder, create a folder named “Workshops.”
In the Workshops folder, create two more folders named “Content” and “Maps”
2. Download mods from the Unturned Workshop
Find and click on a mod that you would like to download, and once you are on the mod’s page, click the subscribe button.
3. Copy and paste Mod folders
The mods you downloaded should now be in the Steam directory.
C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps
Access the 304930 folder: Steam >steamapps >Workshop >Content >304930
Within that folder, there should be folders that have numbers as their titles.
Copy these folders and paste them into either the Maps or Content folder you created earlier within your Unturned server.
Note: If you download a mod that is a map, post it in the Maps folder. All other mods can be moved to the Content folder.
4. Load the mods
Once you have launched your server, you will be able to spawn the modded items you installed. You can do this by using the modded item’s ID (This can be found on the mod’s page where you downloaded it).
You have successfully installed mods onto your Unturned server!